AA flag

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Feb 26 13:19:54 UTC 2022

Is this a result of the propagation of DNS still occurring and dnsviz still seeing the old DNS servers? The DNS pointers have been changed with the registrar, but dnsviz is throwing quite a few errors, including this one.

"DNSKEY: The Authoritative Answer (AA) flag was not set in the response."

It is definitely still showing the old DNS servers in some error messages.

My thought is to wait until the TTL completely expires (2 days in total), but if this could indicate something I did incorrectly on my side I'd rather work on it now.

Everything looks the same AFAICT as the other domains, only the other domains have bind files of example.com.signed and this one ended up with e signed file that is just example.net (and a journal file).

--
New plan. I give up on Fillory and dedicate myself completely to destroying Todd.