Recent upgrade

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Feb 23 06:23:53 UTC 2022

> If I run a nslookup against any of the time out’s in the logs, it works and delivers both the ipv4 and ipv6 address

How exactly do you run the nslookup (also please use dig instead of nslookup for debugging)?

It’s hard to help without full diagnostics.

Looking at pcaps (or using Wireshark) to look what happens on the wire when the failure occurs would help.

You can also run named with extra debugging level to provide more insight.

Cheers,
Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.