Issue Using Wildcards for Subdimain Redirecing

muhanad muhanad at plciq.com
Thu Feb 17 08:32:33 UTC 2022

Hello allI have a main domain ( aa.example.com) with hunderds of subdomains ( bb.aa.example.com). I made a wildcard record to forward all subdomains (bb.) to a list of addresses in  round-robin fashion. The problem I am fscing is the wildcard is forwarding anything towards the the IP ( example , "cc.bb." which is not a vaild subdomain). How can I limit that so it will only forwards ( bb.aa.example.com) and drops any invalid subdomains ( cc.bb.aa.example.com ).Note: aa, bb, and cc being any arbitary value.Regards Muhanad Abdullah Sent from my Galaxy