dnssec: ds showing hidden 3+ days after key roll

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at isc.org
Wed Feb 9 15:52:48 UTC 2022

Hi Larry,

Without more information it is hard to tell what is going on.

Can you share your dnssec-policy and the contents of the key state file?
And if you have useful logs (grep for keymgr) that would be handy too to
see what is going on.

If you prefer to share them off list, you can mail them me directly.

Best regards,

Matthijs