RFC7344 (was: Funky Key Tag in AWS Route53 (2))

Peter pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org
Thu Dec 29 18:45:28 UTC 2022

On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 09:17:26AM -0500, Timothe Litt wrote:

! (Manual processes
! are error-prone.  That getting registrars to adopt CDS/CDNSKEY - RFC7344 -
! has been so slow is unfortunate.)

Seconded. Do You have information about this moving at all? Because to
me it looks very much like dead-in-the-water, and my registrar didn't
even know what that is.

Otherwise I would have perfect automation for continuous rollover -
but still I have to either hack the data into their webinterface, or
figure out what kind of crappy api they might have - and in my view the
first option is boring and the second is superfluous work.

cheerio,
PMc