[KASP] setup KASP in master / slave architecture

Crist Clark cjc+bind-users at pumpky.net
Sat Dec 17 04:35:27 UTC 2022

The statement that a BIND secondary only uses one file is incorrect. A
secondary will write IXFR data to a journal file, a jnl file.

But as has been stated earlier in the thread, a secondary is not involved
in anyway in signing a zone. One way to possibly make more sense of this is
to consider how DNSSEC is designed so caching server also can provide all
of the records needed to validate. It definitely has no special knowledge
of the keys, singing policies, no zone files, etc.