Move from Development to Production

David C. Templeton David.Templeton at troycable.com
Fri Aug 26 19:50:08 UTC 2022

Sorry for any confusion. I started with 9.18.4 because I also wanted to test out upgrading. Install 9.18.4 first then make sure I could upgrade to 9.18.6 without issue.

Am I following the correct link (https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/isc/bind-dev) ? The note at the top of the page says, "Software published in this Copr should be considered unstable." Is it recommended for a production environment?

Regards,
Dave