Question about linking jemalloc with Bind 9.18.x when doing the compile.

Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR Bhangui.Sandeep at bls.gov
Tue Aug 2 16:46:17 UTC 2022

Hello all

We are getting ready to test Bind 9.18.x. Currently we are running the latest version of 9.16.x branch.

We have downloaded and successfully installed the jemalloc module on the Server ( RHEL 7.9 OS) and getting ready to compile the latest version of Bind 9.18.x.

Can someone please point me to some documentation which tells as to what exact flags/parameters to use to properly link jemalloc when we compile latest version of Bind 9.18.x using "configure" so that we get the compile correctly done in the first run.

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep