getting answers from DNS queries

Peter Coghlan bind at beyondthepale.ie
Mon Apr 25 14:42:14 UTC 2022

> I asked this last week, but I didn't an answer. Who can I tell if a DNS
> query is refused or answered? Is it in the log files? Can a compile-time
> option help me access it? Sorry to repeat but I really need to know this.
>
> Thank in advance.

Hi Hal,

I saw at least one reply to your query on the mailing list.  However, I
don't think it really answered your question.

I also sent you a private email reply which you don't appear to have seen.
Maybe check if anything has been stopped by an antispam system?

My experience is there is little interest here in dealing with the subject
of malicious, bogus queries etc.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.