Is anyone here forwarding your bind-users messages to gmail or a google-hosted domain?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 20 10:29:22 UTC 2022

On 20.04.22 10:55, Bjørn Mork wrote:
>I don't forward to gmail, but I've noticed that my DKIM signature on
>messages to this list fail verification. I believe this problem is
>specific to this list, as it doesn't happen with most other lists.
>
>I assume the reason is the body modfications by the list server.

apparently.

from what I know, mailman only modifies From: if the headers/body are
changed AND dmarc policy of the originator domain is set to reject.
yours is "none.

I encountered this problem with different mailing list and also got customer
ticket with the same problem.

"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]