DNSSEC and forwarding

Duchscher, Dave J dd at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 13 15:18:12 UTC 2022

On Apr 13, 2022, at 10:08 AM, Nicholas Miller <Nicholas.Miller at Colorado.EDU> wrote:

> I believe this is the option you are looking for:
>
> 	validate-except { domain.example; };

Thanks but that doesn't fix our problem. We use it to fix the
problematic domains for now but that is a temporary solution. There
is always another domain that crops up and will need to be exempted.

The option I was looking for, which doesn't seem to exist is turning
off named setting the check disable flag when forwarding to another
system. With that ability, we could have moved DNSSEC validation
to the cache systems.

--
Dave