CNAME query

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Thu Sep 23 11:47:04 UTC 2021

Sonal,

How do you expect anyone to help you when you ask such a vague question?
If you want help, the least you can do is ask a question properly. It
only takes 2 more minutes to describe a situation more accurately, so
please stop taking shortcuts, and try again, with a more detailed
question, because we cannot read your mind.

Anand