Syntax for ECS ACL Entry

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Sep 2 20:01:00 UTC 2021

FTR The PROXY protocol is on the todo list, but the demand hasn’t been great so it’s more in the “patches accepted” area then something that’s just around the corner…

--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.