Found the bug (was: ERROR: Failed to create fetch for DNSKEY update)

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Sun Nov 21 17:51:13 UTC 2021

As far as I am aware - and what I have always done - the normal thing to do is to use a hints file. Lately the hints are built-in, so nothing is really needed.

One question that comes to mind:
What happens if the slaved root zones are not up to date /not correct? might that be the cause?

--
Best regards
Sten Carlsen

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail... however,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."