ERROR: Failed to create fetch for DNSKEY update

Peter pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org
Mon Nov 15 12:57:17 UTC 2021

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 09:14:19AM +0100, Ondřej Surý wrote:
! > On 15. 11. 2021, at 3:41, Peter <pmc at citylink.dinoex.sub.org> wrote:
! >
! > Wondering
! > * WHAT is broken?
! > * Why does it happen only to me?
!
! We can’t really help you if you don’t share any details of your installation
! and configuration (hint: You can use `named-checkconf -px` to scrub the
! configuration).
!
! So far, you shared a **single line** from the log and nothing else.

Yes, certainly, since You do not allow more to be sent.

When I try to send log or config data, I only get this in reply:

<ondrej at isc.org>
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin)
<bind-users at lists.isc.org>
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin)

... while talking to mx.pao1.isc.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable