ISC Bind as secondary to Windows Server: bad bitmap error on named xfer.

Stoffel, John (TAI) John.Stoffel at toshiba.com
Wed May 12 01:33:27 UTC 2021

Tony,
Thank you so much for your help!  Your suggestion to use Net::DNS really saved the day, because then I could do a brute force binary search to find the broken DNS record which was screwing me up.  Once I deleted that record, all was well in the world, and my AXFR transfers happened just fine.

I owe you a beer or two.  Where in the UK are you located?  My mom was from Hudderfield (Go Terriers!!!!) Looks like you're in Cambridge for your email, I think I've got a contact there I could get to draw you a few pints maybe.

Thanks again,
Cheers,
John

Sr. Storage Architect