where are the testing docs ?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu May 6 15:24:04 UTC 2021

FTR the test suite is meant to be used by developers. There’s little value to use it for validating the production systems.

Generally speaking, having the dependencies and test interfaces (`sudo bin/tests/system/ifconfig.sh up`) and running `make check` is enough.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.