managed-keys-error since BIND-9.16.15

Tom lists at verreckte-cheib.ch
Mon May 3 05:31:35 UTC 2021

I see the same error also on a couple of slave zones on a updated
authoritative server, not only on the "managed-keys.bind"-file. So this
is also not critical and can be ignored?

03-May-2021 00:20:28.532 general: error:
/var/named/slave/example.com.hosts.jnw: journal file corrupt: expected
serial 2021050100, got 2021050300
03-May-2021 00:20:28.532 general: error: zone example.com/IN:
dns_journal_compact failed: unexpected error

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Tom