replication time for dynamic records from primary to secondary servers

Cuttler, Brian R (HEALTH) brian.cuttler at health.ny.gov
Tue Mar 30 20:30:06 UTC 2021

Zone replication question.

I'm sure the answer is out there, but I'm not performing the right (google) query.

My DDNS is working wonderfully, DHCP server updating primary DNS server.

We are seeing a delay in the primary DNS server updating the secondary and would like to shorten that interval.

If someone would help me find the right switch I'd love to update my config.

Currently running bind 9.9.4 on Centos 7 (I see an Ubuntu platform in my future).

Thanks in advance,

Brian