do I need to configure a Caching Server

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jun 22 06:06:00 UTC 2021

please only reply to the list

Am 21.06.21 um 18:28 schrieb techlists at phpcoderusa.com:
> I am setting up a SOHO PHP web server on my business cable account that
> allows for running servers.  This is a product for small home bound
> businesses.
>
> I have BIND working. The website I am hosting  :
> http://www.keiththewebguy.com/

how is that related to "do I need to configure a Caching Server" and
forwarders or bringing something new to the response you are quoting?

* you don't need forwarfders at all
* auth zones are not cached anyways
* anything else is cached anyways

just let do named it's job as it does out-of-the-box as said below