Need help for Calculate DNS througputs

PRAKASH CHAND prakash at nic.in
Tue Jun 15 06:12:38 UTC 2021

Dear All,

Good Morning to all Bind- users.
I need help for calculating DNS server throughput.
Actually, we are planning to purchase firewall so it is required for purchasing according to load.

I am using RHEL, I will be thankful if someone could guide us that how we can calculate the throughput of
my DNS servers. I am running BIND 9.x.x. on RHEL server.

Thanks & regards
Prakash Chand

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and its attachments may contain official Indian Government information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. The responsibility lies with the recipient to check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.