Expert view of core dump related to catalog zone

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Jun 14 16:40:16 UTC 2021

Hi Scott,

the latest upstream release is 9.16.16 where we fixed deadlock in addzone/modzone/delzone interaction.

If you can I would recommend waiting until Wednesday where 9.16.17 will be published.

If you still encounter the assertion failure, feel free to fill an issue with us at gitlab.isc.org with a reproducer, full backtrace and coredump (you can use pandora.isc.org for large uploads).

It might be problematic to debug this as we don’t have any ppc64el hardware available at our disposal.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.