No more support for windows

alcol alcol alcol at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:45:03 UTC 2021

Really is not as u say
first of all you have to take in mind DMZ and other complex config

As last (as I used it) , I used Linux DIST for Authorative and internet facing resolver with TLD and as resolver
and two internal windows with BIND on Windows Server and WINS

If you use Active Directory , is used to know is in use MS DNS (so trash).
If you don't use Active Directory or you are inside a DMZ and a complex enviroment, can be allowed to havi WINS too a Windows Server with BIND AND NOT ACTIVE DIRECTORY (an ldap redesigned).

Best Regards
Alberto Colosi
ICT Security