compile flag to disable AAAA responses is unrecognized

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Jul 7 13:51:43 UTC 2021

In such case, just don’t do it. The option was meant was early deployments where IPv6 would be utterly broken. This isn’t a case anymore.

FTR the option is now a separate plugin that needs to be loaded first. But as I said, just don’t do that, it’s not needed.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.