BIND 9.16.10 launchpad package for Ubuntu ?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Jan 14 19:56:56 UTC 2021

I'm exploring Ubuntu as a possible platform, and have been eyeing the
ISC-offered packages at launchpad.net:
   https://launchpad.net/~isc

The most recent build I see in the standard path is 9.16.9 (Nov 26,
2020). In the ESV path, I see 9.11.26 (Dec 16, 2020)

9.16.10 was released Dec 16, 2020 and appeared in the COPR releases (for
CentOS/RHEL) the next day. If I'm reading the footprints at launchpad
correctly, I don't see any failed builds for 9.16.10. Is there a reason
it isn't out there? Can we expect it to be built and published at
launchpad.net sometime?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration