Bind 9.11 serving up false answers for a single domain.

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Fri Feb 12 15:52:44 UTC 2021

I don't think tcpdump was installed by default with various versions of Debian that I set up in the last few years for networking. I didn't bother to install it, as it's output is different enough (old fashioned?) from the sharks to be annoying. It *was* installed with OpenSuSE 15.2 though. (OpenSuSE 15.2 -- the "stable" release that wants you to update something every day.)