Bind 9.11 serving up false answers for a single domain.

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Feb 12 00:17:33 UTC 2021

On 11 Feb 2021, at 16:38, John W. Blue via bind-users <bind-users at lists.isc.org> wrote:
> I have found to tshark to be useful as well but the failing it has is that it is generally not included in a unix OS distribution.

Is bind? I mean, I have to install a bunch of stuff right off on a new bistro just to get a useable (for me) system. And if it's Linux I often have to UNinstall some things as well. I don't care about the purity of the distributions software set.

--
Hey kids, shake it loose together the spotlight's hitting something
	That's been known to change the weather we'll kill the fatted