Millions of './ANY/IN' queries denied

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Dec 16 13:35:57 UTC 2021

FTR RRL will not help on this case. There’s no difference between response with TC and response with REFUSED.

It would make a difference only if there was NOERROR response with data.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.