Millions of './ANY/IN' queries denied

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:22:05 UTC 2021

Sorry about forgetting to post the list. I hit Reply instead of Reply All. Annoying inconsistent list servers....

You don't understand what kind of blacklist I want; I want to blacklist the domain name being asked for, so I don't answer for it. I'm not looking to blacklist forged IP addresses of requestors (since we all know criminals don't use their own identities; they use the identities of innocent bystanders).

Again, why should _my_ nameserver_ respond to a query for "./ANY/IN"? I am not a rootserver, and never will be.