insecurity proof failed for a domain

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Dec 14 16:10:15 UTC 2021

On 14.12.21 16:58, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>thanks, this helped.
>I assume I need to put "local" into validate-except {}.
>This should not be a problem since .local is reserved.
>
>I guess .local should have negative trust anchor in root zone.

looks like I possibly could achieve the same with bind 9.11 by using

rndc nta local

to "temporarily" disable checking of "local" domain.

BIND would periodically re-check (and fail) and prolong the nta anchor
apparently forefer.

the "validate-except" is however cleaner solution.

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."