nsupdate -g always uses master from SOA to form SPN

Chris Buxton clists at buxtonfamily.us
Thu Aug 26 21:32:42 UTC 2021

Use of a hidden primary makes some sense for external (public) DNS, but IMO not for situations where you would want to use GSS-TSIG. So while I would consider this a bug, I don’t think it will be tripped often.

BIND does support multiple SPNs on a single server, but you have to change how you configure it.

Regards,
Chris Buxton