Bind-Users-Forum Link is down

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Fri Aug 6 12:54:56 UTC 2021

Hi Harshith,

ISC doesn’t operate Nabble, it is an independent service on the Internet. I was notified 2 weeks ago that they are ‘consolidating to a single server', and wanted to know if they should move our forum. ("Yes, please!") I think this consolidation could be a sign that they may be struggling to support this (free) service and you might want to consider reading via the ISC archives at https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users <https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users>.

For those who didn’t know the Nabble forum existed, it is subscribed to bind-users and presents this user group in a forum-type display, in a simple GUI that I had embedded on our old web site and which some users subscribe to.

Vicky