Status of zytrax.com "DNS for Rocket Scientists" website

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Tue Apr 20 23:09:43 UTC 2021

Ron Aitchinson called me this afternoon. He is fine, and he promised to try to resurrect his site. He has been struggling with his hosting provider and he said he *might* be looking for new hosting, but he hasn’t thrown in the towel yet.

I will report back if I get further updates. I told him that a lot of users still find his site very useful and to let ‘us’ know if he ever plans to pull the plug.

Vicky