Ask for automated KSK roll with DS checking

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Apr 16 01:56:25 UTC 2021

The following should work.  I’ve not tested it.

zone=“$1"
shift
dig axfr -q "${zone}" |
tr '[A-Z]' '[a-z]' |
awk ‘
BEGIN { zone=“” }
$4 == “soa” { zone=$1 }
$1 != zone && $4 == "ns" { print "cds", $1 }' |
sort -u |
dig -f - |
awk '
BEGIN { last = ""; secure=0 }
$1 = ";;" && $2 == "flags:" {
        if (/ad;/) {
                secure=1
        } else {
                secure=0
        }
}
secure == 1 && $4 == "CDS" {
        if (last != $1) {
                if (last != "") {
                        print "send"
                }
                print "update delete", $1, "DS"
                last = $1;
        }
                $4 = "DS"
                print "update add", $0
        }
}
END { if (last != "") { print "send" } }
' |
nsupdate “$@"