Does bind9 support adding acl and view through commands, not by updating config file?

Zhengyu Pan zhengyupann at 163.com
Thu Apr 15 07:35:38 UTC 2021

Hi,

I want to implement intelligent DNS through bind9. I need to add a custom line(IP address ranges) to bind9 using acl and view when add a user. Because when add a tenant, i need to define a new acl and view. I don't want to update named.conf config file frequently.

 Does bind9 support adding acl and view through commands or API, not by updating config file?

 like the command "rndc addacl" or "rndc addview".

 Thanks

 Zhengyu

--

Thanks!