rndc stops listening

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Apr 7 17:31:47 UTC 2021

I now see this same behavior running BIND 9.16.12 on Ubuntu

I have never seen it on my instances running 9.11.x on Centos

I'd sure like to figure out why (or even when) it stops listening on
port 953. Does anyone have any suggestions?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska