rpmbuild problem with 9.11.22 on Centos

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 13:30:23 UTC 2020

Hi Matthew,

it would also help to make setting flags not mandatory.

Changing it to:
%{?set_build_flags}

Would use it whenever the macro is supported and expand it to empty on
legacy systems.
Another possibility would be skipping epel dependency:

%if 0%{?rhel} && 0%{?rhel} <= 7
export CFLAGS="%optflags"
%else
%set_build_flags