Two copies of recent posts

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Thu Nov 26 01:35:43 UTC 2020

Yes indeed: I sent the last email (and this one) to bind-users and CC-ed to you. That explains why there are two different ESMTP IDs.

The question is, have you, like I have, received two copies of any emails (from lists.isc.org) where there *identical* ESMTP IDs in their associated sequences of "Received:" headers. This would indicate that the duplication was caused by an intermediate MTA. (The one I previously indicated was mx.pao1.isc.org, which is the one and only MX for lists.isc.org.)

-Paul K.