Two copies of recent posts

Jim Popovitch jimpop at domainmail.org
Mon Nov 23 03:58:07 UTC 2020

On Sun, 2020-11-22 at 21:56 -0500, Paul Kosinski via bind-users wrote:
> I've been getting two identical copies of recent posts to this list...

Me too, but it's because of people hitting reply-all thinking that they
are replying to the list and the poster.  People really need to verify
who they are replying to, it's easy to see from the "Servfail on Bind
-9.16.1" thread where the problem(s) exist.

Note Paul, I only received one copy of your post, and you should be only
receiving one copy of my reply.

-Jim P.