automating DS Record submit to parent with 'new' kasp/dnssec-policy support in bind?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue May 26 23:50:32 UTC 2020

This is where we need to get the registrars to follow standards.  They are written
so everyone doesn’t have to cobble together ad-hoc solutions.  Hourly scans of all
the DNSSEC delegations by the registrars would do.

Personally I prefer push solutions but I couldn’t get the IETF to agree.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-04

Mark