DoH plugin for BIND

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sat May 2 16:57:17 UTC 2020

In article <mailman.335.1588436727.942.bind-users at lists.isc.org> you write:
>On Sat, 2 May 2020, Michael De Roover wrote:
>
>> Even if your ISP allows it, chances are that other mail servers will
>> reject it ...

>My residential-class static IP mail server has never had problems
>delivering mail. I've checked it many times over the years on many
>blacklist checkers and never had anything but green lights.

Your ISP is quite unusual.  Count your blessings.  The large cable
providers in the US and Canada block outgoing port 25 on residential
networks.

To whoever said that MUAs still default to port 25 submission, you
must use different MUAs from the rest of us.  All the ones I use
default to 587 and 465.

R's,
John

PS: What deoes this have to do with BIND?