DNSSEC Private OIDs RR

Gabriel Gbs gabrielgbs97 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:35:49 UTC 2020

Hello, I would like to get some hints on how can I do to set up bind9 in
order to implement a new signing algorithm. rfc4034 states that a private
OID (254 alg type) type has to be used. I would have an OpenSSL engine that
implements this said algorithm, which registers this new algorithm. It is
not a business case, but for academic and learning purposes.

In case that this is not possible out of the box, where should I start in
source code doing some modifications or workarounds?

Thanks in advance.