A And Cname-record

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Jun 17 23:30:56 UTC 2020

> On 18 Jun 2020, at 08:31, Jukka Pakkanen <jukka.pakkanen at qnet.fi> wrote:
>
> Yes but before going to RFC details one should check the basic spelling and syntax first…

I put the auotdiscover/autodiscover difference down to typo when entering the records by
hand into the email message.  Similarly absolute vs relative target name.

The fact that there was a error message that was cut-and-pasted indicates that the zone
actually does have CNAME and other data for name autodiscover.acig.com.sa and that Ejaz
said he was adding a A and CNAME at the same subdomain is enough by itself to discuss
that issue.

Mark