VS: DNS Misconfiguration on- http://cyberia.net.sa/

Ed Daniel esdaniel at esdaniel.com
Mon Jun 8 14:20:03 UTC 2020

I'm not so sure, the written English is poor and can be misinterpreted.
The sec focus link is crafted peculiarly but it's not a hustle in and of
itself, it's sharing the problem description after all.

I think given the misconfiguration *has* gone unnoticed and potentially
could be of trouble 'in the future' a thank you, acknowledgement and
small compensation would actually be the decent thing to do.

Just my 2c as an active participant in the security community.