9.16.3 make tests on centos 8

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 08:00:00 UTC 2020

Hi, I have fixed this on RHEL by chmod o+x $HOME before build.
I think it should autodetect nobody's access at least to current $HOME.

Not sure what would be the best fix. named-checkconf is missing user
switch. That check should be skipped if not configured properly. I am
unsure which bind utility can detect just missing rights to read file
under specified user.

It was also hit by Red Hat.

Regards,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer
email: pemensik at redhat.com
PGP: DFCF908DB7C87E8E529925BC4931CA5B6C9FC5CB