scripts-to-block-domains

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jul 15 04:18:04 UTC 2020

On 7/14/20 12:08 AM, MEjaz wrote:
> Thanks for every one’s  contribution.  I use RPZ and listed 5000  forged
> domain to block it in  a particular zone  without having addiotnal
> zones, I hope that’s the feature of  RPZ, Seems good.

You might want to look through those domains and see if there are any
name servers that stick out significantly more than others.

Presuming that there are some believed to be bad name servers, you can
also use RPZ to filter traffic to said name servers carte blanch, even
if the names aren't listed in the RPZ, yet.  ;-)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die