BIND - in loop rewrite zone serial no.

Milan Jeskynka Kazatel KazatelM at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 30 09:03:21 UTC 2020

Hello Tony, and community,

could someone, please, help me with diagnostics, how can I check how many
records are signed per cycle? Can CPU and RAM increasing help to prevent
this behavior? Could it help to sign the zone in one step and reduce signing
to only one Zone serial increasing?

At the moment the signing and zone serial increasing causes too many IXFR/
AXFR transactions with slaves.

Best regards,
--
Smil Milan Jeskyňka Kazatel