distribution of Bind software through our website

Michael De Roover isc at nixmagic.com
Mon Aug 24 12:36:49 UTC 2020

The BIND software is released under the Mozilla Public License 2.0. You
can refer to the LICENSE file to learn about your rights in BIND or
most other open source projects. The only exception to my knowledge
would be projects with no license - those are all rights reserved by
default to protect authors who do not wish to grant additional rights
for their software.

I'm also hosting a mirror of BIND at git.ghnou.su/mir/bind without
issues.