Vim Syntax, New Release for ISC Bind named.conf 5.16

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Apr 22 21:55:38 UTC 2020

On 4/22/20 12:32 PM, Steve Egbert wrote:
> Hello, Bind-Users,

Hi,

> This is my 2nd post (in 19 years).

Welcome.

> I'm announcing the release of ISC Bind v9.16 named.conf syntax file for
> Vim editor.

Thank you!

> The color scheme is derived from default Vim highlights using your own
> color scheme.

:-)

> Have it, folks!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
Where would you like bug reports sent to?  GitHub, your email, elsewhere?

E.g. deny-answer-addresses and deny-answer-aliases don't highlight
properly when they have the except-from { ... } and this throws off the
rest of the file.  Remarking except-froms returns normal syntax
highlighting.

deny-answer-addresses { ... } except-from { ... };
deny-answer-aliases { ... } except-from { ... };

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die