BIND setup for GSLB (Global Service Load Balancing)

negativeindex at gmail.com negativeindex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:34:43 UTC 2019

I think this question may be better suited to the dns ops list...

There are solutions out there, but not bind specific.  The question is not
clear to me. Were it not for the specific mention of gslb, I would say bind
does this out of the box with round robin...  There are other DNS servers
that have languages to eval requests and return more specific answers based
on outcomes of tests, which sounds more gslb'ish.